The weekly update is always worth catching, with or without a mention for locoyard!
- Windcutter takes a look at one of Hornby’s new wagon releases. Find out if it’s any good.
- Hornby also release some snaps of it’s upcoming Class 92 release.
- Crossrail tunnelling has reached Liverpool Street. Next: Central London.
- The Londonist’s Geoff Marshall has the latest on this month’s DLR route and timetabling changes. Diamond Geezer also gets in on the action.
- More on the NRM’s Playing Trains exhibit. How the dolls house influenced model railways.
- Happy 100th Birthday to Kilburn Park and Warwick Ave.
- (and happy 100th post to me!).
- Did you know there was more than 500 miles of heritage railway in the UK? You do now. A nice write up of The Kent and East Sussex Railway and their planned expansions from LocoYard.
- London is upside down! Or is it?
- The Mirror claimed there was ‘shock and…
View original post 62 more words