The weekly update from Calling All Stations is always a must!
- Engine Shed look at Hornby’s upcoming B12 and Q6 Class locos.
- Livery samples of Bachmann’s Wickham Trolley.
- Rail fares set for annual increase. What’s the most expensive journey per mile?
- It’s no good building a new railway if it sucks.
- Scotland’s also doing it’s best to find more trains to help with the Forth Road Bridge closure.
- Great Western Mainline upgrade progress plagued by buried signalling.
- Network Rail to invest £4m in routes in and out of London Bridge and Victoria, whilst sneakily escaping a hefty fine.
- London Underground breaks record for busiest day. And then breaks it again 6 days later.
- London Midland gets franchise extension.
- Crossrail goes cut and cover in Paddington.
- Princess Risborough signal box to become mainline viewing platform.
- Upgrade plans in the Bristol commuter belt.
- Swanage Railway to get mainline…
View original post 115 more words